Monday, May 9, 2005

4 Bridges

The 4 Bridges Arts Festival was, once again, a real treat and drew quite a crowd on a warm and sunny Sunday. Emmie and I ran into plenty of friends and familiars and enjoyed the wide variety of art on display, which was both tempting and inspiring.

4 comments:

fletch said...

I was there Sunday around lunch. I ended up taking more pics of the food than the art. I kind of felt awkward with a camera around the artists, like I was stealing ideas or something. That chicken on the open grill was one fantastic work of art.

alice said...

So, is that where the strawberries came from?



I wanted to take a lot more photos than I did, but also felt like the artists might object to me snapping pictures of their work.

fletch said...

Ya I took that pic at the show. They were serving them dipped in chocolate for 50 cents apiece. I spent a fortune.

Malaaaandro said...

Hey dudes I'm reading it right now and I'm so fuckin stoned that I can't stop laughing anymore... really you guys saved my night hahaha!



Malaaaandro, Brasil.