Thursday, May 12, 2005

Downtown view

I had a meeting this evening at the Walden Club, which is on the top floor of the Republic Building and enjoys very impressive views of Chattanooga's downtown in every direction. This particular angle faces Lookout Mountain and includes Hwy27 and the BCBS Building.

5 comments:

Bailes said...

One question: what did you eat?

mark said...

Great shot! It is a nice view. Thanks for sharing.

alice said...

John, I didn't eat. I haven't been working enough lately to be able to afford those prices, so I drank water and ate when I got home. The food looked really wonderful, though.

alice said...

Mark, Thanks for stopping by! I miss you...

Bailes said...

Chuck Lippy (prof of religion) took there once to dine for lunch. A buffet was set out before us and we ate while viewing the skyline. I have not been up sense. Indigestion.