Wow! A lot went on around here while I was gone! At the moment, I'm jetlagged, overwhelmed and grateful that I have the weekend for reentry. I'll try to use the time to catch up on the local news. Also, I'm hopeful that the weekend will bring some positive news for the Mendonsa family. More later...
"Through midst of Tuscany there wanders
A streamlet that is born in Falterona,
And not a hundred miles of course suffice it"
(Dante, Purgatorio - Canto XIV)
A streamlet that is born in Falterona,
And not a hundred miles of course suffice it"
(Dante, Purgatorio - Canto XIV)

4 comments:
Welcome back. I'm glad you travelled safely. Now we can get serious about that Chattanooga bloggapalooza.
Righto -- what's the timeline on that?
Timeline? Ouch! I'd say we shouldn't let June pass without getting it done... Make hay while the sun shines & all that...
I figure we have two options:
1) Pick a date, place and time and let as many people as possible know about it, and if people show up, great and if not, you and I can have a few NAs and maybe something to eat and it'll be fun. Assuming that a few people do show up, we can build from there.
2) Make a big production out of inviting a lot of people to a spectacular media-worthy event with bunting and food and RSVPs and panels and speakers and etc..., and knock ourselves out to put together a shindig that people may or may not turn out for because it is summertime after all and who knows if anyone is even in town on a given day?
I'll give you two guesses as to which option I'm up for.
What do you think? I suppose there might be a happy medium in there somewhere... ;)
Post a Comment