The dog and I went for a walk though the neighborhood yesterday (after she chased a cat up a tree) and I suspect that the spring vegetation might be reaching its peak, as it's hard to imagine that it can get much better than this. So many plants are in bloom and there are numerous delightful smells, not only from the various blossoms, but also odd combinations of so many plants -- I have hit a few pockets of air that have pinged olfactory memories, causing me to linger in spots along the way until the dog dragged me onward.
This patch of irises sits out at the road next to my driveway. I took this picture about a week ago, but the blossoms are still looking pretty good even today.
This patch of irises sits out at the road next to my driveway. I took this picture about a week ago, but the blossoms are still looking pretty good even today.

No comments:
Post a Comment