I read in the "news"paper today that Bush wants to look into the whole Deep throat issue. It seems he wasn't sure if Felt was a hero or if he acted inappropriately. I can only hope this doesn't mean that if he does think Felt is guilty of acting inappropriately that we will attach Iran. Isn't that his m.o.?
lol! Yeah, that sounds about right, unfortunately. Pity the poor Bush household -- Dubya would beat the dog when twins got drunk, he'd smack the gardener when the dog farted, and so on...
3 comments:
I read in the "news"paper today that Bush wants to look into the whole Deep throat issue. It seems he wasn't sure if Felt was a hero or if he acted inappropriately. I can only hope this doesn't mean that if he does think Felt is guilty of acting inappropriately that we will attach Iran. Isn't that his m.o.?
Whoopsie!
Make that "attack" not attach.
lol! Yeah, that sounds about right, unfortunately. Pity the poor Bush household -- Dubya would beat the dog when twins got drunk, he'd smack the gardener when the dog farted, and so on...
Post a Comment