I've been reading a book about Scrabble lately, which has me thinking about anagrams. Once you start, it's hard to stop -- especially when the internet makes it so easy. The book is full of them...
Conversation = voices rant on
Britney Spears = presbyterians
Here's the best one, though -- I imagine that it would appeal to my brother, the meticulous mathematician: 11 + 2 = 12 + 1 (spell it out!)
Here's a few I came up with...
Curtis Adams = racist as mud
Little Debbie = bile belt diet
McCallie = ill mecca
Hamdems = mesh mad
Anyone else want to take a try?
Conversation = voices rant on
Britney Spears = presbyterians
Here's the best one, though -- I imagine that it would appeal to my brother, the meticulous mathematician: 11 + 2 = 12 + 1 (spell it out!)
Here's a few I came up with...
Curtis Adams = racist as mud
Little Debbie = bile belt diet
McCallie = ill mecca
Hamdems = mesh mad
Anyone else want to take a try?
6 comments:
Monkeys and a Camera (couldn't figure out what to do with the 10,000) =
a cameras damn key on
a crank nose madam
a koran mens academy
a naked macrame Sony
A cameraman desk yon
a mascara needy monk
a amanda neck em rosy
dank enemy sarcoma
a mascara den monkey
a craneman day smoke
This is fun.
George W Bush = He Grew Bogus!
Friday Ark = Fark Diary
Robert Novak = bank or voter /or/ rove rat knob
"10,000 Monkeys and a Camera"
-----------------------------
10,000 Dems make a corny ana.
Good one, Just a visitor.. playing on that theme, 1,000 Dem0s a cor0nary man ake.
Post a Comment