Friday, August 26, 2005

Harley, harley, harley...

I wish I had a helicopter, as I'd love to float over Chattanooga this weekend. That's the only way, I think, we can truly appreciate how many harleys are in town for the HOG rally. I drove through downtown on my way home this afternoon to look at what's here so far. There are rows and rows and rows of bikes everywhere you look. They're parked along the streets (sometimes two or three rows thick). They fill the parking lots. They surround the aquarium. Every little inch of space that's not in the right-of-way is filled with motorcycles. It's an incredible sight!

UPDATE: more photos from the weekend from sboatright (or here).

2 comments:

sandyl said...

It reminds me of dominos, so I try not to get to near them for fear if I would brush up against them with my fanny, then there they would tumble.

Oh well, they are kind of cool. My worry about motorcycles is safety, but if everyone drove one then the world would be alot safer. Don't you think?

Sandy

sboatright said...

Thanks for the link....and yes, Sandy...I though the same thing about dominoes as I drove through downtown on Friday evening.