omgwtfbbq!First time at your site, was drawn in by the above acronym. Have you been to Something Awful?
I have, but this thing has spread like wildfire, so I've been seeing it everywhere lately...
seems like junior-level photoshoppery. I'll do it for $15 for ya :-)
Heh! I think Joseph has even produced a few already, just for fun -- little did he know he should have been charging 25 bucks a pop!
Ah -- here is Joseph's stab at it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
omgwtfbbq!
First time at your site, was drawn in by the above acronym. Have you been to Something Awful?
I have, but this thing has spread like wildfire, so I've been seeing it everywhere lately...
seems like junior-level photoshoppery. I'll do it for $15 for ya :-)
Heh! I think Joseph has even produced a few already, just for fun -- little did he know he should have been charging 25 bucks a pop!
Ah -- here is Joseph's stab at it.
Post a Comment