Saturday, October 29, 2005

Who's on First?

A meme from gid:
First Memory
Standing over my baby brother's cradle, contemplating his umbilical cord...

First Kiss
This was a classic. He was a guy named Willie who I met at the beach during a summer vacation with my family.

First Love
That would be G-Dog... unless David Cassidy counts... ;-)

First thing you think in the morning
"What day is it?"

First book you remember loving
Pride & Prejudice

First pet
A cat named Chrissy

First place you think of when you hear the word vacation
The Ocean

First best friend
Melanie, who lived next door. She moved to Texas one summer -- it seemed pretty sudden to me (I think I was a 4th grader at the time). I'm still getting over that one...

Last time you dressed up
A month or so ago when I went to church.

Last thing you ate
A tilapia filet and some salad.

Last CD bought
Neil Young's Prairie Wind

Last time you cried
Do onions count? I made soup night before last, and just about every soup recipe starts with chopping onions...

Last time you told someone you loved him or her
This morning, Husband. With a kiss and hug.

Last really fun thing you did
Last Saturday, date with Husband.

Last thing you watched on TV
Sesame Street, this morning. Childrens' TV when I'm 25% awake is great. Except Elmo is obnoxious. Why can't he use a pronoun? But his combed facial fur is very cute.

Last Halloween Costume
A clown. Preschool.

Last concert attended
A choral concert in Colorado Springs. Can't remember who they performed, but it was lovely. Handel, maybe.

No comments: