If you already have, someone could be stalking you, and you have no way of knowing.
For the past week I've been tracking my girlfriend through her mobile phone. I can see exactly where she is, at any time of day or night, within 150 yards, as long as her phone is on.
[...]
I can't find anything in her mobile that could possibly let her know that I'm checking her location. As devious systems go, it's foolproof. I set up the website to track her at regular intervals, take a snapshot of her whereabouts automatically, every half hour, and plot her path on the map, so that I can view it at my leisure.
2 comments:
I read that article and was intrigued, was that a service that was offered throught the cell phone company in the UK?
It was also good to know that he had the permission of his girl friend to do it.
I suspect that it's pretty easy to do here in the States. I just did a quick search and came up with this: accutracking.com.
Post a Comment