Monday, March 27, 2006

Be Still My Heart!

Prediction: Al Gore Will Be Elected President in 2008 (from Jon Ponder at the Pensito Review).

And then this from Time Magazine:
The signs suggest an anti-Republican wave is building, says nonpartisan electoral handicapper Stuart Rothenberg, whose Rothenberg Political Report is closely followed in Washington. "The only question is how high, how big, how much force it will have. I think it will be considerable." (via TGW)

2 comments:

sandy said...

We shouldn't get too giddy because remember back in 2004 and 2000? As long as Diebold is in use, we are in trouble. I hate to wreck your day telling you this, but it is reality. :(

sravana said...

I agree with Sandy - but Diebold will only be brought into the picture if they can't pull off another "terrorist attack" a la 9/11. Bush was in the tank then (though not like he is today), and viola - the re-invigorated Repuglican party.



That doesn't stop me from hoping, though