Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blogosphere 1 Lame Candidate 0

This is a great story about a desperate and dishonest candidate (who is, ironically, running to fill fellow republican Duke Cunningham's shoes) who lied about a picture on his web site and got caught -- not by the press, which apparently doesn't check the facts anymore (maybe they're too busy having off-the-record chats at the White House), but by individuals working together on the blogosphere. Nice job, guys!

UPDATE: LOL! Kaloogian's mea culpa!

2 comments:

sandy said...

Good work bloggers. I understand his campaign is now blaming all this on the "webmaster", gee, as if the webmasters don't have enough to deal with in the world. Now, they are the scapegoat of Koonigham (whatever the name is) well let's say another GOoper is not accepting responsibility. Sounds familiar, heh?

chad edwards said...

I agree. Thank God for bloggers. I think blogs might well be the greatest thing to happen so far in 21st century. Finally some raw and real news. Thanks for the link, Alice!