Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Day in the Life

The dog and I went for a long walk this afternoon and the neighborhood is positively bursting with spring color (click on the image for a larger version)!

7 comments:

sandy said...

I think you should go for walks more often, you don't get those kind of photos from your treadmill, gosh, the flowers are beautiful.

thanks for sharing.

stelmodad said...

hard to tell from those photos that it was 29 this morning.



the wife and I are heading into the smokies this weekend - hope to bring back some birding pics (and likly some frostbite too).

alice said...

Oooh! If you post some bird pics, we'll have to get you up on the Friday Ark! Have a great weekend -- if you keep moving, you won't notice the cold! :-D

smijer said...

GORGEOUS! Great shots!

Mimi said...

That's so gorgeous I sent the link to snow-bound friends in Ohio to give them hope...and printed out a copy for myself, for next winter. Thanks for sharing your walk with us!

bobw said...

very nice. I love those little purple things on the top left. anyone know what they're called?

alice said...

Grape Hyacinths