This is another creature from my weekend in the woods on the lake. I'm sure you all recognize the very distinguished Canada Goose. These birds winter in Tennessee, but I think they head north for the summer.
BONUS: click on the video below to hear this bird's honking song (this is the debut of my home movies here on the blog -- can you handle the excitement?!?!)!
Enjoy this first weekend of spring, folks! Critters are waiting over on the Friday Ark!
BONUS: click on the video below to hear this bird's honking song (this is the debut of my home movies here on the blog -- can you handle the excitement?!?!)!
Enjoy this first weekend of spring, folks! Critters are waiting over on the Friday Ark!

2 comments:
Cool, Alice! Is there anyway you can do that video thing for the wood duck, too? I mean, if you take requests.
We're supposed to have alot of wood ducks around here, but I don't know if I've ever seen any. Maybe I've heard them.
Stay tuned, Chad! I have a short video of some wood ducks going under for food. I'll post it some time soon!
Post a Comment