Oh Yes! I have hope again. This is the third time I have heard about Al Gore today. Two women - at different times this morning- told me about the Vanity Fair article this month with Al in it. He talks about global warming and such. They both said it was wonderful and they wish he would run again.
I must go get Vanity Fair a.s.a.p. and now you blogged about hiring Dean's old staffer. Oh, :) :) :) I can hardly contain myself.
I love the getting the band back together analogy that's running around. I don't think he's interested in the Presidency anymore, he's too focused on trying to save the world. But he could definitely become the missing face of national leadership for the Democratic party.
Does anyone know if "An Inconvenient Truth" will screen anywhere in Chattanooga? I was hoping the Bijou would pick it up, but I haven't heard anything.
4 comments:
Oh Yes! I have hope again. This is the third time I have heard about Al Gore today. Two women - at different times this morning- told me about the Vanity Fair article this month with Al in it. He talks about global warming and such. They both said it was wonderful and they wish he would run again.
I must go get Vanity Fair a.s.a.p. and now you blogged about hiring Dean's old staffer. Oh, :) :) :) I can hardly contain myself.
I love the getting the band back together analogy that's running around. I don't think he's interested in the Presidency anymore, he's too focused on trying to save the world. But he could definitely become the missing face of national leadership for the Democratic party.
They're on a mission from God?!? ;-) LOL!
Ma'am, would it make you feel any better if we told you that what we're asking the country to do is a holy thing?
Al: The band... the band...
Reverend Cleophus James: DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?
Al: THE BAND!
Reverend Cleophus James: DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?
Tipper: What light?
Reverend Cleophus James: HAVE YOU SEEEEN THE LIGHT?
Al: YES! YES! JESUS H. TAP-DANCING CHRIST... I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
Hee hee!
Does anyone know if "An Inconvenient Truth" will screen anywhere in Chattanooga? I was hoping the Bijou would pick it up, but I haven't heard anything.
Post a Comment