Monday, May 8, 2006

31%

Oh, my! The freefalling continues! (via CG)

6 comments:

Nathan said...

I guess a few brave people get low approval ratings. Harry S. Truman had an approval rating of 23%. In my personal opinion, President Truman had stones the size of Volkswagens.

alice said...

Unfortunately, Bush is no Harry Truman. In fact, it's starting to look like he's not even a Dan Quayle...

sravana said...

Like I read on AmericaBlog - at 29% the champagne comes out!!!



(I'm rooting for 18% by November, after the 2006 HURRICANE SEASON)

Nathan said...

Sounds like a bunch of blood thirsty crazy (wo)men. You're willing to get power back at any cost, even if the price is harmful to the nation. Thank God I'm a Republican.

alice said...

Nathan, I'm glad you're a Republican too.

sandy said...

Nathan, at this time during Truman's reign, his approval was at 41%. If Bush continues his average percentage decline by November his approval will be at 20.8% which will be less than Truman's 22 or 23% approval. Here is the analysis: Midterm Presidential Approval. It is a good analysis, I wrote a blog about it for hamdems. but haven't put it up just yet.



I am sorry you are not within the norm of most Americans who dislike Bush, may I ask why you still like him so much? I am not being facetious only curious. How are we harming the nation? Do you not believe the policies of Bush is harmful to the nation? If so, why?