Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Creature

We're back from Vienna (we made it, anyway -- our luggage got stuck in Amsterdam). Yesterday we were awake for 26 hours straight and enjoyed two buses, three planes and a car ride. Whew. I'll get some photos up soon. In the meantime, I've missed a few boardings, so I better get something up on today's ark.

I just picked up the dog at the kennel this morning and am very happy to see her, so here's another friday creature photo featuring our (standard) cockapoo. It's a picture I took right before we left town. There aren't many things as steady as a dog's eye if you're holding something she wants.

4 comments:

sravana said...

Welcome back! I've missed you!



...and no kidding, re: a steady dog's eye. My grrl is about to get a bit of steak, so you KNOW she's rigid, yet quivering with anticipation.



Oh - BUCK FUSH!

;)

Keera Ann Fox said...

Welcome, back, Alice! Am looking forward to Vienna report and pics! And lovely shot of the dog!

alice said...

Thanks, both of you! I'll have some photos from Vienna up asap and hopefully will be back on my regular posting schedule soon (srav, I think I even have a few pictures that demonstrate how the Austrians feel about Bush).

sravana said...

I'm looking forward to those pics!



The SO finally got back from Oz - we were on the phone long distance (well, cell phone, so no expense involved) for 1 hour 50 min tonight. Pretty funny - he was at the computer, and I was on the sofa, knitting. Which is just where we would've been, if we were in the same room.



The only difference was the K9, who doesn't go to NY with me, so she's not on the sofa there. She was, here. (can't you tell it's 12:30am? I can't put 5 words together!)



Gotta love high technology...