The New MacBook. Or you can still get the white.
Hrm. Yes, I like. Doesn't match any of the white things I've gathered over the last couple of years, but I like.
And it's 13"! I was worried when the MacBooks first came out, but were only available in the 15". I have a 12" powerbook and I love its tiny size -- I don't want anything bigger (if I really need a bigger screen, I can always plug into a monitor).
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hrm. Yes, I like. Doesn't match any of the white things I've gathered over the last couple of years, but I like.
And it's 13"! I was worried when the MacBooks first came out, but were only available in the 15". I have a 12" powerbook and I love its tiny size -- I don't want anything bigger (if I really need a bigger screen, I can always plug into a monitor).
Post a Comment