I'm heading out of town in the morning, so I'll leave you with this photo of a Norwegian landscape (which I wish I had taken! -- it's from here), in honor of the country's Constitution Day tomorrow. The link (which has more photos!) came to me via a friend in Norway (I got to spend some time there a few years ago, and it is definitely one of the most beautiful places on earth -- even these breathtaking photos don't do it justice).
I'll be in Vienna for the next week or so and I may or may not be updating while I'm gone. I figure if things end up being quiet here for a while, at least there will something pretty to look at if anyone comes by checking for an update. I've had this picture open in a browser tab for days now and I never get tired of looking at it. Click on the image to go to a larger view and to see more photos.
ps. Also for tomorrow: Happy Birthday, Mom!

4 comments:
mmm...es ist schon.
Norway is beautiful, but so is Vienna. Have a nice trip. Wish we were there, but hopefully you will take lots of photos and share them with us.
See you soon
Sandy
Have a safe and fun trip. Wish I were going too.
Hah. You meant http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Norway. ;-)
--From A Friend in Norway
That's the most astounding picture! Almost looks like a rendering or a painting.
Post a Comment