Thursday, June 29, 2006

SCOTUS, Harris, Rush's Drugs, & the Gore Movie

I'm sorry -- I'm in the process of moving (we've maybe found a place to live but if you own property in Chattanooga area and would like some roomies, let me know!), and don't have my usual time to surf the blogs when the big news bits hit the fan. This SCOTUS smackdown of Georgie is a juicy story, but I haven't been able to enjoy it like I should. AmericaBlog, Tennessee Guerilla Women and Kos (ha!) are on the case, though.

p.s. In case you're wondering about the increasingly deranged behavior of Katherine Harris, I don't think it has anything to do with Rush Limbaugh's drug/impotence problems. I suspect he's not the type to share his drugs, and it's not like Viagra could be responsible for the mental problems she's stuggling with anyway...

pp.s. If you're in Chattavegas and plan to be at Friday evening's 7:10 Bijou showing of An Inconvenient Truth, you'd better prepay because it's expected to sell out. And if you do manage to get tix, I'll see you there! Peaceout!

No comments: