I was walking past a window in Vienna earlier this summer when I spotted this spooky cat. Note the cool spider curtain in the background.
I know it's almost 9pm and I'm only just getting around to posting a creature -- which, by the way, I should dedicate to Glen, who reportedly missed his Friday lunchtime photo... hopefully he knew to head over to the modulator for this week's ark -- I've been having too much summer politics fun to spend much time at the computer this week. Have a great weekend, everyone!
I know it's almost 9pm and I'm only just getting around to posting a creature -- which, by the way, I should dedicate to Glen, who reportedly missed his Friday lunchtime photo... hopefully he knew to head over to the modulator for this week's ark -- I've been having too much summer politics fun to spend much time at the computer this week. Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:
meow, meow!
Thanks for that.
best regards
Way to cool. Thanks for posting this.
Sandy
That is one pretty kitty, and it looks like its not a pure black, either (not referring to the medallion). Unless I'm looking at some sort of reflection, the cat has a bit of red ticking on her legs. Fascinating!
I like the curtains, too.
Post a Comment