It looks like Bob Corker wasn't as reluctant to be seen with Bush as Bruce Plante predicted! Raking in 1.5 million dollars (no word yet on whether or not Corker will reimburse the Amercian taxpayer for the expenses we incurred), Corker seemed quite pleased by his date with Bush. In fact...
it looks like Joe Lieberman might have some competition for Georgie's affections!
it looks like Joe Lieberman might have some competition for Georgie's affections!

2 comments:
This might be a rather petty observation, but GWB is a man lacking what I call "physical stature", which is why he walks like a monkey trying to make his appearance seem bigger, unlike say Clinton who is naturally a man of big stature. I've never seen Corker in person, but he must be a really tiny man to make GWB look bigger.
When I met Corker in person, I was surprised to discover that he's not much taller than I am (I'm maybe 5'4"-5'5") -- maybe not even (and I'm scrappier, so I'm pretty sure I could take hiim out in hand-to-hand combat). He's like Chattanooga's own little elf.
Post a Comment