Saturday, August 19, 2006

Need a Little Extra Cash?

Here're a few tidbits I've received via email this weekend. The first is entertaining in its comments, as the entirety of the post, titled "God Damn I Hate Working For Living" is as follows:
If anyone has figured out a way around this particular problem, please email me. I promise I won't tell.

If you're looking for ways of making a buck, lots of interesting suggestions follow.

Or, you could take one, seemingly minor, skill and parlay it into an entire act of entertainment.


I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

fletch said...

Can't believe no one thought of televangelist in the comments. I added my 2 cents.



If only I had a red hanky, I could do that.

alice said...

You could do that? I think you'd need more than a red hanky -- you'd also need a woman.

Keera Ann Fox said...

You know what impressed me (besides the slight of hand)? How good she looked in a thong. Not every woman can make a postage stamp look good on her.