Saturday, September 9, 2006

The Happiest Place on Earth?

Oops. I improvised.





(click for larger version)


(click for larger version)

(click for larger version)

(click for larger version)

(click for larger version)

(click for larger version)

Feel free to share far and wide!

21 comments:

Sean Robertson said...

ROTFL



Two can play this game!

Ed in SoCal said...

This is NOT a game. This is deadly serious.

Gloria said...

I doubt that Mr. Robertson is any less concerned about this than you. In fact I would wager that you're more interested in PLAYING the scold and indulging silly little "gotcha" GAMES anything else, you self rightous ass.

Station Agent said...

Excellent work. Thanks.

popin-in said...

great stuff ~ oh and Gloria, stuff it up your repughole, silly twat.

AL USHWOB said...

PUT THIS UP ON A WWW.CAFEPRESS.COM STORE

Eric said...

Don't forget "Song of the South", why is Disney hiding this classic from the public. I thought they were so concerned with presenting the TRUTH.

Alfred said...

HA HA HA! Please keep it up! Only learn to spell Abu Gharaib! Only Schrub can misspell like that!

Keera Ann Fox said...

Nice improv! ;-)

dick said...

Disney's trademark characters and emblems will be thoroughly savaged in a year's time. Are the Disney suits sure they are not throwing away all the goodwill the company has engendered over the decades?

alice said...

Thanks for the help with the spelling, Alfred. I've fixed them.



{{sheesh}}

clif said...

Why not Disney...we have a war plan written by Goofy, lead by dopey from the seven dwarfs and based intel that only somebody who believes in Never-never land would accept as facts.

PigeonPoop said...

I have never laid EYE on anything so funny.



Good work.

Connie said...

why wouldn't disney smell as bad as any other cooperation...they are just as into money and profit as any other big business...its not about serving others..its about self-serving....even if they are "pretending" to care about others. it's all about control, through manipulation and outright lies.

Steve Magruder said...

Disney/ABC declared War on the American People tonight.



Therefore, from now forward, their copyrights are toast.



We must find all ways to outright DESTROY them.

tiptoe said...

Thanks for these. I'll post some.



tt

tiptoe said...

You do good work. I posted your blog URL too.



tt

pb said...

Get a life...

sandy said...

Nice work. Thanks for keeping it going. Disney deserves it all the way.

Larry said...

Keep this kind of stuff coming. It is hilarious, but so so very truthful!

sravana said...

How in heavens name did I ever miss this! Alice! You kill!!!



OMGOMGOMG.