You know how it goes. You open a window in your web browser, start out searching YouTube for clips of Tom Snyder and before you know it, a couple of hours have passed and you find yourself in some bizarre corner of the Internet, reading some obscure list on a dark and dusty remnant of some slightly-more-famous-than-the-rest-of-us dude's website.
This is all a wind up to this crazy tibit: here's a list of every book Art Garfunkel has read since 1968 -- through January, 2006, anyway (via his wikientry).
I think I should go to bed now.
Goodnight!
This is all a wind up to this crazy tibit: here's a list of every book Art Garfunkel has read since 1968 -- through January, 2006, anyway (via his wikientry).
I think I should go to bed now.
Goodnight!
1 comment:
That is so completely insane; I am completely speechless!
:::boggle:::
Post a Comment