Very nice! I love the bowl of fruit...and then I saw the reflection...just so neat!!
This makes me hungry.Mine is up (UFO House).
Great still life. Thanks for stopping by my site. Your's looks great - good current events content!
Love the compostion. Very nicely done
yum, that is a beautiful bowl of fruit!! Delicious
I too was much impressed with the way the bottle of wine shows up in the reflection. It is a wonderful picture.I would say it makes me hungry but I am always hungry anyway.
Great photo!
Hhhmmm looks delicious !
that is great..the lighting is fabulous
This is a very well done still life photo. You have a great eye. My post today is life, but not being still, haha.
Mmmmmm.... looks great! Wonderful pick for WW. Drop over and see mine :o)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Very nice! I love the bowl of fruit...and then I saw the reflection...just so neat!!
This makes me hungry.
Mine is up (UFO House).
Great still life. Thanks for stopping by my site. Your's looks great - good current events content!
Love the compostion. Very nicely done
yum, that is a beautiful bowl of fruit!! Delicious
I too was much impressed with the way the bottle of wine shows up in the reflection. It is a wonderful picture.
I would say it makes me hungry but I am always hungry anyway.
Great photo!
Hhhmmm looks delicious !
that is great..the lighting is fabulous
This is a very well done still life photo. You have a great eye. My post today is life, but not being still, haha.
Mmmmmm.... looks great! Wonderful pick for WW. Drop over and see mine :o)
Post a Comment