This is a crested wood partridge, quite the showoff of a bird.
The female was a bit camera shy, though, so I wasn't able to get a really good shot of her, but here she is, trying to hide behind her partner.
These birds live in the butterfly exhibit at the Tennessee Aquarium.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! It's rainy and cool here, and I'm loving it! Get your creature fix over at the Modulator's Ark, which will be welcoming boarders all weekend!
The female was a bit camera shy, though, so I wasn't able to get a really good shot of her, but here she is, trying to hide behind her partner.
These birds live in the butterfly exhibit at the Tennessee Aquarium.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! It's rainy and cool here, and I'm loving it! Get your creature fix over at the Modulator's Ark, which will be welcoming boarders all weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment