Buck, I occasionally post photos that aren't mine (like here), but I always try to make it clear when I'm doing so. I also try to credit the photographer, if I know who he or she is. (Of course, I do sometimes just assume people can figure it out when I do include photos that I didn't take -- like in the case of Al Franken.)
5 comments:
I am gonna have to ask a stupid question.
Do you always take these pictures or are some pictures that you find and like a lot?
I love 'em all but for some reason I just keep gravitating back to the soup!
Buck, I occasionally post photos that aren't mine (like here), but I always try to make it clear when I'm doing so. I also try to credit the photographer, if I know who he or she is. (Of course, I do sometimes just assume people can figure it out when I do include photos that I didn't take -- like in the case of Al Franken.)
I'm glad you like the soup! :-D
I love railways - so romantic and nostalgic. Happy WW!
Very nice!
Beautiful image!!
Post a Comment