Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Creature

I don't make it out to Chattanooga's big mall area very often (and I haven't been inside the actual beast in years), so imagine my surprise when I found myself out in the vicinity this past week, and discovered that there is a retention pond out there now. And if you have a pond, what else do you get? Mall geese, of course! I don't know how recently the pond was added, but now I'm wondering how long it took for the geese to follow...

Boy, that week just flew by! I can't believe we're back at another Friday already, creatures and all! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Be safe, happy and enjoy the spring weather!


1 comment:

Chris in Oxford said...

Man, malls are one of the things I do not miss about the U.S. Apparently, though, they're common in Aus as well though. Hurrah.



I like Canada geese though...