Friday, September 26, 2008

Quote of the Day

Growing up, there was a kid on my block who was a lot like John McCain. His team was losing touch football 10-75 so he said, "um my mom needs me" and ran home, and, of course, took the ball with him. That's John McCain.
-- Overheard in DC

Oh, it's a sad state of affairs. The dog ate his homework and maybe it will snow so he doesn't have to study and maybe he can ferris his way into getting his mom to keep him home with a fever, and time out into infinity and so on...

But it looks like John McCain isn't going to get the snow day he was hoping for, after all -- we're having a debate tonight!

1 comment:

Keera said...

I wasn't paying attention to the TV guide so I missed this. :-( It was broadcast on Norwegian TV this morning. I hope you find a good YouTube link or something! At least US viewers say Obama won the debate. :-)