It only took about a week! (Well a couple of years and a week -- the plant came with the house and I've been keeping it alive for two+ years, wondering if it would ever produce anything... and then, finally this year, it finally put out some flowers!)
Ooh, a story behind the story! It looks like a plain ol' daisy to me, but then, I'm bad at identifying flowers. I'm glad your efforts were rewarded! A late housewarming gift, this bloom. :-)
4 comments:
Ooh, a picture story! And a cute one, at that. :-)
It only took about a week! (Well a couple of years and a week -- the plant came with the house and I've been keeping it alive for two+ years, wondering if it would ever produce anything... and then, finally this year, it finally put out some flowers!)
Ooh, a story behind the story! It looks like a plain ol' daisy to me, but then, I'm bad at identifying flowers. I'm glad your efforts were rewarded! A late housewarming gift, this bloom. :-)
Lovely Detail I love flowers
Post a Comment