Jeeze, it's been such a busy day, I almost forgot to post a creature! Seriously, I haven't even gotten through my morning email yet (and it's after dinner at this point)... it's been steady all day. All good stuff, though. I like it when I get to work on worthy causes.
So, on your todo list is now to: a) check out my Chicago bird (below); b) enjoy the Friday Ark; and c) have a great weekend! Be cool, safe and in good health!
So, on your todo list is now to: a) check out my Chicago bird (below); b) enjoy the Friday Ark; and c) have a great weekend! Be cool, safe and in good health!

3 comments:
This gull certainly looks relaxed. Perfect inspiration for the weekend!
What a pretty bird. Living close to a flock of mallards, I've come to really appreciate the beauty of the females' intricate brown/white plumage. I'm guessing this is a juvenile, since most gulls are white, or black/white. Nice pic!
Thank you! I didn't even try doing an ID, because I figured it was a juvenile something, but the young ones are so hard to identify!
Post a Comment