Both of these appeared to me today from facebook friends who don't know each other:
Children with Diabetes:
And then please consider giving something -- even just a few bucks -- to Joshua's ride (there is no minimum donation!). You don't have to know this guy (I don't! He's a FOAF!) to give:
Children with Diabetes:
Imagine viewing over 800 kids checking their blood sugar all at once before breakfast. Imagine!Or imagine having to descend on your preschool child multiple times a day and stabbing him or her with a needle while listening to uncomprehending screams of protest.
And then please consider giving something -- even just a few bucks -- to Joshua's ride (there is no minimum donation!). You don't have to know this guy (I don't! He's a FOAF!) to give:
For the first time, scientists are predicting that we CAN expect to see a cure well within our lifetime!I gave a bit. I bet you could too. Click the "donate to this rider" button!
Now, more than ever, you can make a crucial difference. Won't you please give to JDRF as generously as possible? Together, we can make the cure a reality!
1 comment:
Thanks, Alice! We really appreciate your support.
Post a Comment