Well, it's been an exciting week or two. I've had all kinds of server troubles, leading me to finally switch to MT (nothing against pivot -- I just had to move everything to a MT server for reasons unrelated to pivot). The blog templates are still just the default MT, but at least I'm back up. I've got a backlog of good photos to share and all sorts of things have happened in the meantime that I haven't been able to blog about, but eventually I'll be able to get things caught up around here...
While I sort things out, here are a few tidbits:
While I sort things out, here are a few tidbits:
- I did eventually hook up with joe -- nice to meet you! I hope we cross paths again soon!
- Check out Team Icyhot! and...
- I finally made it to check out the new exhibit at Faith/Works today. It's highly recommended! If you can't make it over by April 2nd, you can still check out the art on Fridays and Saturdays.
2 comments:
Cool - welcome back. I was having withdrawals.
So THAT'S where you've been. Sorry for the blog difficulty, I hope you can get your old template to work again... I really liked it!
The term is over for me at 4:30 CST today, then I'll be on break! woohoo!
But don't think that means that I'll be blogging much... there are taxes to do.
Remember taxes? :P
Post a Comment