I've been trying to get a photo of this red-bellied woodpecker for months, but he usually doesn't stick around long enough for a photo session. This weekend, he lingered long enough for a couple of shots!
Be sure to get caught up on all the creatures at The Ark from this week and last week (sorry I missed out last Friday!). Now that I'm back up and running, I'll try to keep up...
Be sure to get caught up on all the creatures at The Ark from this week and last week (sorry I missed out last Friday!). Now that I'm back up and running, I'll try to keep up...

3 comments:
Very nice pic, Alice. I'm glad he hung around a while for you this week...
Great pic!
... it's hard to catch those guys on film... we've got three different species of woodpecker in the back yard... I have yet to get a photo of any of them...
Post a Comment