Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Remind me again how to spell schadenfreude?

Finally, we've decided that syndicated columnist Ann Coulter has worn out her welcome. Many readers find her shrill, bombastic and mean-spirited. And those are the words used by readers who identified themselves as conservatives.
This is the word from the Arizona Daily Star, which as part of a greater reworking the paper has given Ann Coulter the boot (thanks to egalia for the headsup).

2 comments:

egalia said...

Alice I love this picture! Great find.

Joe P. said...

I thought Limbaugh was the one on Oxy?

A few years back on a radio show I hosted, I interviewed Coulter as she promoted her book "Slander." I hung up on her. When her PR people called back to see if I would promote "Treason", I refused. Maybe I should have set up the interview if only to hang up on her again.