* Boy, you think being president is hard, try foisting underfunded democracy off onto a bunch of heathens. When your an emperor with no clothes it's hard to sinch up your belt. * Mr. Williams, you are correct. President Bush...
So sad isn't it?! The whole administration should be charged with crimes against humanity for their negligence.
Wonder where Georgie boy would be today if he hadn't been born with a silver spoon - I KNOW he wouldn't have been admitted to Yale nor would he be in the White House.
4 comments:
This is great - I hope you don't mind if I steal it (giving credit, of course)
Oh, please do!
majority minority martyr brigade
* Boy, you think being president is hard, try foisting underfunded democracy off onto a bunch of heathens. When your an emperor with no clothes it's hard to sinch up your belt. * Mr. Williams, you are correct. President Bush...
So sad isn't it?! The whole administration should be charged with crimes against humanity for their negligence.
Wonder where Georgie boy would be today if he hadn't been born with a silver spoon - I KNOW he wouldn't have been admitted to Yale nor would he be in the White House.
Post a Comment