Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Don't tip the boat over!

I got this from Keera, whose calming presence helps everything go more smoothly! :-D



Your Hidden Talent




You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

6 comments:

chad edwards said...

Thanks for this link, Alice. I did it and my results are on my personal blog (Elvis Drinkmo).



For the record, I voted for Tennessee Guerilla Women because their blog is one of the best. I love it. But I hope someday I can get a chance to vote for your blog as one of the greatest too.



A year ago, I didn't even know what in the hell a blog was or what it stood for. Now folks like you and egalia & company as well as all my friends at the Appalachian Green blog help me maintain some sense of sanity in this crazy world that is falling apart before our very eyes.

Keera Ann Fox said...

Thanks for the 70's earworm ("don't rock the boat, don't tip the boat over"). And believe me, I am ever so impressed that I (may) have a calming effect on others. I rarely/never have a calming effect on myself.

alice said...

Ha! That's it! I'm glad you heard it, too! ;-D

Keera Ann Fox said...

One of my favorites at the time. I still like it. First heard on the long gone Radio Luxembourg (see ), on a cheap transistor radio, in a 100-year-old house in Norway.

Keera Ann Fox said...

Ah, it don't do urls. Lemme try again: http://www.pjede.de/ Howzat?

alice said...

That works! And I gotta love the old audio files!



(And the song was sung by, I struggled to recall, the Hues Corporation)