I love the pic! That's such a chimptastic expression on his face.
I was listening to Randi Rhodes yesterday, and a caller mentioned something that I hadn't yet noticed - the lack of "Bush/Cheney" bumperstickers. They used to be ubiquitous around here (Austin), along with anti-bush bumperstickers. But the Bush/Cheney ones are disappearing, I see very few anymore.
I've noticed the same thing. I think people must be actually peeling the stickers off of their cars, since I used to see so many of them here in Chattanooga, but they've suddenly become something of a rare sight!
6 comments:
All depends on how high gas prices can go.
You left out the important part. This is a Fox News poll, so it's probably got 5 or 10 points of padding in there to prop up the Republicans.
Cool graph, d! Thanks for the link.
So, Jamison... you figure that he's really down at @ a quarter? Then the important question is "what the hell are 25% of Americans thinking?"
I love the pic! That's such a chimptastic expression on his face.
I was listening to Randi Rhodes yesterday, and a caller mentioned something that I hadn't yet noticed - the lack of "Bush/Cheney" bumperstickers. They used to be ubiquitous around here (Austin), along with anti-bush bumperstickers. But the Bush/Cheney ones are disappearing, I see very few anymore.
I've noticed the same thing. I think people must be actually peeling the stickers off of their cars, since I used to see so many of them here in Chattanooga, but they've suddenly become something of a rare sight!
Love it. Keep free falling, George.
Post a Comment