We ran into this little Austrian pug on our way back down from the castle fortress ruin in Dürnstein. He ran up to me and let me pet him while he caught his breath and then he ran on ahead to catch up with his people. One of the really cool things about Austria is that there are dogs everywhere, even in the city -- I saw lots of people with dogs on the subways in Vienna -- and they seem to be well cared for (I didn't see any wild dogs or the messes that dogs leave behind when they're on their own).
I can't believe Friday is here already. I hope the weekend has all kinds of happy goodness in store for you (don't forget to swing by to see who's boarding today's ark)!
I can't believe Friday is here already. I hope the weekend has all kinds of happy goodness in store for you (don't forget to swing by to see who's boarding today's ark)!

1 comment:
Oh he's so cute. Thanks for sharing your trip with us all week, I have enjoyed the pics.
Post a Comment