This week's (belated) Friday Creature is a rabbit who has competed in the Franklin County (Ohio) Fair! I haven't heard the results yet, but how could this beauty not take home a blue ribbon?
A lot of critters have been busy boarding the Modulator's Ark while I was still figuring out what day it is.
FWIW, Here's my sad excuse for my dereliction... yesterday should have been a recovery day, but with the election over, we now have just a short window in which to pack up and get moved before the fall semester begins. Our pod was delivered yesterday morning, so, on four hour's sleep, I got to help get the first of the furniture and boxes loaded. I basically staggered through the day without realizing what day it was. It wasn't until this morning that it occurred to me that I'd missed a Friday.
A lot of critters have been busy boarding the Modulator's Ark while I was still figuring out what day it is.
FWIW, Here's my sad excuse for my dereliction... yesterday should have been a recovery day, but with the election over, we now have just a short window in which to pack up and get moved before the fall semester begins. Our pod was delivered yesterday morning, so, on four hour's sleep, I got to help get the first of the furniture and boxes loaded. I basically staggered through the day without realizing what day it was. It wasn't until this morning that it occurred to me that I'd missed a Friday.

1 comment:
Well, better late than never, and I really wish I could touch that bunny. He (she?) looks incredibly pettable.
Post a Comment