Saturday, September 13, 2008

I admit it...

I can't keep up. I've got a backlog of stuff I want to post about, but there aren't enough hours in the day. Just the politics news alone is overwhelming (in case you haven't been keeping up, John McCain is evil and such a pathetic liar!). It's being a fun, busy weekend, though, so I'm not getting caught up any time soon. In the meantime, I'm going to take a tiny break from the present -- here's a vintage photo of two of my favorite people, in a setting that seems very blue. Happy Birthday to one of them!


3 comments:

Ruthrocks said...

Thanks Yaller. You're without a doubt one of my very favorite people in this whole crazy world!!!

Beep Beep said...

Even I, the admittedly obsessed, had to take a break this weekend. I'm losing my patience with people who are voting Repub because, well, Repub is just GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY. McCain's lies are turning my stomach and Palin as President makes me want to start a bomb shelter business. So I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow.

Dear Daughter said...

I may be one of your favorite people in the whole world, but that is one of my least favorite haircuts I've ever had. What was I thinking?