Another busy week! Wow! Things do move quickly in the fall! This morning I attended the grand opening celebration of Ivy Academy, one of the two pioneering charter schools that became part of our community this year. I might have some photos from that at some point...
But in the meantime, here's a picture of a horse in Chicago. It's not the greatest photo in the world (I was walking quickly when I snapped it), but I'm sharing it because of the cool water fountain that the horse is using -- it's a such a pretty and creative way to keep the working animals hydrated in the city! Anyway, more photos can be found on this week's Ark! Have a great weekend!
But in the meantime, here's a picture of a horse in Chicago. It's not the greatest photo in the world (I was walking quickly when I snapped it), but I'm sharing it because of the cool water fountain that the horse is using -- it's a such a pretty and creative way to keep the working animals hydrated in the city! Anyway, more photos can be found on this week's Ark! Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment