Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

I don't have a photo ready and the day is almost over, so here's a bit of babble... It's been a busy week so far, and this evening I was occupied with making soup and then roasting the chestnuts I picked up at today's farmers market (thanks to UTC's biology department). Yum!

So, instead of a picture, I'm going to remind you of what an awesome month this is. November, 2011...

Yesterday, it was (twice!) 11:11 on 11/1/11. And next Friday (Veterans Day), we'll get (twice!) 11:11 on 11/11/11! And as an extra bonus, it will be Nigel Tufnel Day! (I think there may also be something about the end of the world in there, too, not to mention a rush on weddings.)  ;-)

And then today was also the second day of the Días de los Muertos. And a rare, eight-digit palindrome day.

But most importantly, November (No-shave November for some amongst us) is the month of my favorite holiday of the year, and I really should be doing some planning for that epic meal...   oh, it's going to be awesome...   :)

Happy Hump Day, everyone!!

2 comments:

Keera Ann Fox said...

This is a very spiritual post. In numerology, the number 11 is a master number and associated with spiritual matters and those who understand and teach them.

BTW, did you see one of the comments at the site re the palindrome date? It mentions numerology, the ISO standard palindrome (11022011) and what occurred on that date. Very interesting!

alice said...

The link in the comment (this one) is fascinating, whether or not you follow numerology. Fwiw, I made a wish on 11/11/11 -- wrote it down and splashed it with a bit of wine. Just some thoughts on where I'd like to see my life go from here. It seemed like a good time to give it some thought.