There's wi-fi at the Fall Creek Falls lodge now, so like a good little dork, I'm blogging my weekend in the wilderness. ;-P
We're staying in one of the fisherman's cabins, and I took this picture from our balcony shortly before the sun went down. I went on a couple of walks in the woods today and successfully stalked a pileated woodpecker (watch for it to be the next Friday Creature)! The weather is sunny and cool -- perfect for hiking. We're heading back to Chattanoogoa in the morning, but hopefully I'll have time for one more trip into the woods before we leave...
We're staying in one of the fisherman's cabins, and I took this picture from our balcony shortly before the sun went down. I went on a couple of walks in the woods today and successfully stalked a pileated woodpecker (watch for it to be the next Friday Creature)! The weather is sunny and cool -- perfect for hiking. We're heading back to Chattanoogoa in the morning, but hopefully I'll have time for one more trip into the woods before we leave...

6 comments:
I am so jealous!
best regards
Beautiful. I am jealous too! Next time take all of us with you, please.
Have a wonderful Sunday, Alice. I'm envious!
Very nice pic. Fall Creek Falls was a major get-away for my family when I was young. We car camped often and it was a really big adventure every time. Thanks for the memories.
Great weekend for you - glad to hear it...
Forgot to brag about this photo. Lovely shot and lovely lake!
Post a Comment