You really have to worry about the political situation in the world when Ryan and I actually agree about something.
Gosh, I hope Condi isn't shopping for shoes.
Did you have to make the first ever exercise of your Constitutionally mandated veto-power for this? Why not any of the dozens of bloated spending bills that have come your way? Is this really what you want to go to bat for?Bush's conservative coalition clearly seems to be falling apart (via AB). Even the neocon architects of the idiotic Bush Doctrine are turning on him. But what can he expect in a week when he defies a large majority of Americans, insults his lapdog, molests the German chancellor, swears like the VP, eats with his mouth open, talks with food in his piehole, and responds to the situation in the Middle East like it's Katrina or 9/11 all over again?
Gosh, I hope Condi isn't shopping for shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment