Monday, August 7, 2006

I'm Not Kidding

This is really what the sky looked like when I came out of the grocery store this evening:

7 comments:

fletch said...

Ah, so there IS someone else who carries their camera to the grocery store. But the real question is, do you carry it inside and take pics of food (like I do)?

Nice catch.

alice said...

I always have my camera with me. It makes for a heavy purse, but I don't miss the shots that way (and yeah, I do sometimes take photos inside the store). ;-)

Andr said...

That's a stunning shot. Thanks for capturing it, and above all for sharing.

Keera Ann Fox said...

Damn, that's beautiful.



But really awed me is the fact that you brought your camera with you to the grocery store - until I read the comments here. I need to get a bigger purse. :-)

dwayne said...

pictures of food?! inside the grocery store?!



you gotta be kiddin'... don't people stare when you do that? (at least they do it to me... http://flickr.com/photos/slopoke/sets/1490860/ )

poopie said...

Pretty! Those fluffy babies saved me from heat stroke today while pushing the mower. Gotta get a goat.

josh said...

Thanks! It's good to be back.



Beautiful photo!