Friday, September 1, 2006

Friday Creature

It's Friday again and I've got bugs. I found several of these little guys on my parsley plant when I watered the herbs on on the porch this morning. Anyone know what they are, or if I should make them go live on something that I don't use for cooking? I suspect I should encourage them to live elsewhere, since they're not going to sit there and starve to death and I'd like to save the parsley for us people. I'd still like to know what they are, though.

More varmints can be found on this week's ark. Sorry about the late post, but Chattablogs now has a brand spanking new server, so things should be pretty zippy from here on out... Have a great holiday weekend!

4 comments:

stelmodad said...

very nice. I haven't seen any invertebrates that cool in my yard in a while (except for a few vivid spiders).

joe lance said...

This appears to be a swallowtail butterfly larva.

alice said...

That looks like the one! Thanks for the ID (and they have since been flicked).

sravana said...

I'd much rather have swallowtail butterflies than parsley.



Just sayin' ;)